Mango + Papaya Cole Slaw
Try this quick and easy slaw recipe. For a twist on the preparation try grilling your fruits and vegetables before preparing the recipe!
Mango + Papaya Slaw
Salads / Sides
A perfect blend of crunchy vegetables and exotic fruit to to help make this island inspired coleslaw a new summer picnic favorite
- 2 Cups Shredded Green Nappa Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Mung Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 Cup Julienne Mango
- 1/4 Cup Seeded + Julienne Papaya
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro (Some leaves for garnish)
- 1/2 Cup Just Mayo or Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbls Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tbls Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbls Sriracha Sauce (Optional for added spice)
- For the slaw: Combine the prepped vegetables, cabbage, red onions, peppers, papaya + Mango in a bowl
- For the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the just mayo, lime juice, rice vinegar, sriracha until combine
- Add dressing to the slaw and mix, now your ready to party!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.